Bloody Mary Mocktail
This is a classic mocktail that is sure to please at any party. It’s simple to make and will be familiar to any guest at your summer party.
- 2 medium red or green tomatoes, quartered
- 1 stalk celery, cut into thin diagonals (the tender inner stalks work best for this)
- 2-3 sprigs fresh parsley (thick bottom stems removed), chopped
- 2-3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce (see Always Delicious pg. 284 for our Sugar-Free Worcestershire Sauce recipe)
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 small chile pepper like jalapeño or serrano, seeded and chopped, or a generous dash of hot sauce
- ½ tsp prepared horseradish
- 1 cup water
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender, or place all ingredients in a wide-mouthed mason jar or cup that will fit an immersion blender without splashing. Blend until smooth, working the immersion blender into the chunks as you go.
Adjust seasonings to taste. Place a lid on the jar and store in the refrigerator.Optional: Strain off any remaining tomato seeds by pressing through a mesh strainer.
This is best made at least an hour to day ahead of time to allow flavors to fully develop.
Nutrition (Per Serving)