DOWNLOADABLE EBOOK with PODCAST AND PRESENTATION SLIDES ($12.50)
– Tips and tricks for preparing meals that are easily adjustable to a variety of dietary needs and flavor preferences. Included tips for: adapting recipes to individual needs; adjusting to different eating times; conquering neophobia; coping with family members eating non-AH compliant foods; and, managing large amounts of meal preparation.
– Buffet-style meal ideas
– Kid-friendly foods
– 12 NEW recipes to try
PODCAST RECORDING AND PRESENTATION SLIDES
The podcast recording and presentation slides answer the following questions…
– How can I prepare meals for a variety of preferences and dietary needs?
– How can I prepare buffet-style meals for everyone to serve themselves?
– What recipes can I prepare in a slow cooker?
– How can I help conquer neophobia?
– How can I make AH foods fun for kids?
– How can I manage large amounts of meal prep?