DOWNLOADABLE EBOOK with PODCAST AND PRESENTATION SLIDES($10.00)
– Tips, tricks, and ideas to use the following ingredients: beans, chickpea flour, frozen fish fillets, feta cheese (or other cheeses), canned fish, legume-based pasta, cauliflower, and broccoli.
– One day of quick-and-easy meals.
– 15 NEW complete meals to try.
PODCAST RECORDING AND PRESENTATION SLIDES
The podcast recording and presentation slides answer the following questions…
– How can I use staple ingredients in my fridge and pantry to prepare quick-and-easy meals?
– What does a full day of quick and easy 5-minute meals look like (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)?
– What ingredients should always be in my pantry?
– Why does Chef Kenzie use beans, chickpea flour, frozen fish, feta cheese, frozen avocados, canned fish, legume-based pasta, and cauliflower/broccoli in her recipes? What are they good for?
– BONUS: Includes 8 additional recipes!