Looking for More Quick-and-Easy Recipe Ideas?
Check out our online recipe classes with Chef Kenzie Osborne. Each class is a one-hour session with a 30-minute question period. Upon purchase, you will immediately receive a specialized one-week meal plan, prep list, and additional resources prepared by Chef Dawn Ludwig and Chef Kenzie Osborne.
Almond Coconut MacaroonsChef Dawn Ludwig
- 1½ cup almond flour
- 1 cup unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 6 tbsp avocado oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the almond flour, coconut, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients with a spatula until well combined.
- Using a round tablespoon or small ice cream scoop, spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of the dough onto the prepared baking sheet; repeat to make 24 cookies, spacing them 1/2 to 1 inch apart. Distribute any remaining dough among the cookies.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown.