Almond Coconut Macaroons – Count Us IN!
These coconut macaroons are yet another one of our recipes from Always Delicious. This grain-free cookie recipe uses almond flour and shredded coconut to make a tasty melt-in-your-mouth treat. This recipe can be adapted in a few different ways to add in your favorite sweet mix-ins. Try adding a dash of cinnamon, a few dark chocolate chips, or some crushed nuts/seeds.
Chef Kenzie’s Twist: Try adding a few slivered almonds and pairing with a side of Chai (or whatever tea you love). Add a bit of whipping cream to your tea and dip the cookie inside. What a delicious way to finish off the night or re-energize yourself for the rest of the afternoon.
What Would You Mix into Your Almond Coconut Macaroon Cookies?
Share your ideas in the comments below or post a photo in our Facebook Group – we always love to see what you’ve been cooking!
Looking for More Quick-and-Easy Recipe Ideas?
Check out our online recipe classes with Chef Kenzie Osborne. Each class is a one-hour session with a 30-minute question period. Upon purchase, you will immediately receive a specialized one-week meal plan, prep list, and additional resources prepared by Chef Dawn Ludwig and Chef Kenzie Osborne.
Almond Coconut MacaroonsChef Dawn Ludwig
- 1½ cup almond flour
- 1 cup unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 6 tbsp avocado oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the almond flour, coconut, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients with a spatula until well combined.
- Using a round tablespoon or small ice cream scoop, spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of the dough onto the prepared baking sheet; repeat to make 24 cookies, spacing them 1/2 to 1 inch apart. Distribute any remaining dough among the cookies.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown.