Easter and Passover Recipes: A Few Tips!
TIP for the Deviled Eggs: Prepare with the flavors suggested (Lemon Aioli and fresh dill), then get creative and try making your own combinations.
Need a few Creative Easter Recipe suggestions? Here are a few additional flavor ideas to try. Use the suggested sauce in place of the Lemon Aioli and use the remaining ingredients as toppings or mix-ins.
- Chipotle Mayonnaise (Always Hungry? p.268), cheddar cheese, and optional bacon
- Basil Walnut Pesto (Always Delicious p. 297) with parmesan cheese OR nutritional yeast
- Basic Mayonnaise (Always Hungry? p.259) with jalapeno pepper
- Guacamole and fresh parsley
- Dairy-Free Sour Cream (Always Delicious p. 306) and caramelized onions
Note: You’ll find that most of these are naturally dairy-free as well, making them versatile choices for Passover.
What are you making for Easter or Passover? Comment your favorite recipes or share them in our Facebook Group. We always love to see what you’ve been cooking!