25 Holiday Recipes – Which Ones Will You Try?
Browse through our 25 holiday recipes and comment your favourites – which will you try first?
For Family Dinners Around the Fire
1. 2-Minute Prep Apple Roasted Chicken – For a quick prep-it-and-leave-it family protein.
2. Bacon-Wrapped Steak with Mango – For a fancier family dinner.
3. Almond Herb Roasted Tofu – For a warm and comforting vegetarian dish.
4. Melt-in-Your Mouth Lamb Shanks – For an incredibly tender and juicy protein.
5. Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – For a tasty P2 comforting family meal.
6. Holiday Roast – For a quicker-prep (and elegant!) family protein.
7. Mashed Fauxtatoes – Because what’s the holidays without some mashed fauxatoes?
For a Quick Shareable Appetizer
8. Apple Chicken Liver Pâté – Serve with Socca crackers or vegetable crudités.
9. Grain-Free Savoury “Donuts” – Serve with homemade nut butters, cream cheese, or hummus.
10. In-A-Minute Smoked Trout Pâté – Serve with Socca crackers or vegetable crudités.
11. Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs – The cutest “ornament”-shaped holiday platter!
12. Sweet Potato Latkes – Serve with homemade applesauce (recipe here >>)
13. Homemade Nut Butters – Serve with fresh fruit and/or Socca crackers
Something to Leave for Santa
14. Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Bites – Make ahead for a healthy snack whenever you need it.
15. Peanut Butter Power Cookies – Keto friendly!
16. Almond Coconut Macaroons – A delicious, guilt-free option for holiday cookies.
17. Elegant Chocolate Dipped Fruit – Quick and impressive for any holiday gathering.
18. Grain-Free Pumpkin Spice Muffins – Kid-friendly, allergen-free option that everyone will love.
19. Apple Cinnamon Muffins – Use those apples that are so abundant this time of year.
Something to Warm Up After Tobogganing
20. Quick and Easy Chana Masala – serve with Cauliflower Couscous or Parsnip Rice
21. Moroccan Chicken Stew with Apricots – Apricots are popular during the winter season!
22. Manhattan Clam Chowder – For a warming seafood soup that’s quick to make and delicious to eat.
For an Elegant Dessert
23. Chef Kenzie’s Dairy Free “Cream” Dessert – Serve with fresh fruit or berries.
24. Keto Chocolate Custard – Low-carb version of the popular recipe from our book Always Delicious.
25. Pumpkin Pie Tartlets – Because what’s the holiday season without a bite of pumpkin pie?